Pages

lundi 19 septembre 2016

Welcome to youtubers' world !

© Plymouth University


Hi guys !

I am really happy to write my first article on this new blog. I’ve been writing blogs for many years (you can send me an e-mail if you want the links!), but this one is the result of a big idea that crossed my mind a few months ago. This time, I don’t want to share all my thoughts on a blog, or to make you laugh or cry (well, who knows…). 

I don’t know if I wrote this on my other personal blog, but the thing is, I love Youtube. Yes, I can tell you now, I’m in love with Youtube, and I’m in love with Youtubers. This love story began maybe one or two years ago. At the time, I already liked Norman’s or Cyprien’s videos (they are very famous french youtubers), but I just liked watching one video from time to time, that's it. But one day, a friend showed me a video of Tibo Inshape, a french fitness youtuber, and I really, really, really loved it. You know, I’m pretty sure I really began fitness thanks to him. And then, thanks to his videos, I discovered Marine Leleu, Sissy Mua, other fitness Youtubers. And I realized how strong the power of Youtubers is, how people we don’t really know but love anyway can influence our lives. 

And then, from a video to another, I discovered other youtubers, who talked about different things (not only fitness), such as Antoine Blanchemaison, Gabriel Clément… who are personal development oriented youtubers. Not that I really needed help to organize my life, but their videos really motivate me and are very inspiring.

All these videos made me dream, again and again… It must be so nice to be a Youtuber…! It must be such a great life to meet other youtubers, to have a job we created, freedom… 

But, but, but… I just forgot this one thing that made me suddenly really interrogative : by the way, how does it work to be a youtuber ? Seems really easy, but I’m sure if I did videos, I wouldn’t be able to become a real Youtuber, the kind of youtuber that can gain money and live thanks to it. How do they do this ? I’m under the impression that maybe there is something behind all this, that can explain how such people can work, have a big audience…

So, guys, instead of trying to become a Youtuber, because I’m pretty sure it would be a waste of time (yes, I promise, people who watch videos on youtube will be better of without me), I’ve decided to analyze how it is possible to do it if we really want it. It’s not really my situation, as I don’t like showing my face on the Internet and I prefer the mystery of a blog and simple articles. However, I really wanna help you fulfilling you dream to become a Youtuber if it's your dream.

If you want it badly, I’m sure you will be able to do it, because I’m sure there are techniques to succeed. The purpose of my blog is precisely to show you these techniques. 

Don’t hesitate to comment my articles, to tell me information I don’t know, or even to show me your Youtube channel, and to tell me how you managed to use my analysis and advice to make your videos and find an audience ! 

I hope you will like this new blog, and I wish you all a good reading !

If you want to send me an e-mail, you can write at :

canyoubeayoutuber@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire