I've given this a lot of thought, and I've decided to make a little video to show you all the mistakes one can do when one makes a video. Today, I'm becoming the worst youtuber ever !
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", you are thinking, laughing, wondering what the hell this girl is talking about, asking yourself " why is she talking about spiders in the middle of her video ?". Well, that's the point. I'm going to tell you all the questions you can ask yourself while watching the video, to help you understand why this video is so bad, as an introduction to many aspects I will develop on this blog.
- What is this light ? It's dark, and the colors are awful. The sound is OK but not perfect.
- What is this background ? Do I really see a Vampire Diaries poster on the wall ?
- What is this picture ??? The video doesn't even use the whole screen. Did she really use A PHONE to shoot her video ? REALLY ? It seems she did, she couldn't even filmed without moving her hand, or trembling, who knows. Poor girl, she must have been terrified to shoot this video.
- What is this spider she talks about and doesn't even show ? Can't we see it ? Or she could have cut this part during the editing... or yes, right, I forgot : she DOESN'T know the word "editing"
- What are all these "errrrrrrrrm" ? Can't she make a whole sentence without hesitating every second ? Or can't she simply cut these "errrrrm" doing the editing ? No, no, no. As I said, this poor young girl doesn't know the word "editing". Does she even know the word "camera" or computer ? Nothing is less certain...
- And what is this voice anyway ? It's boooriiiing, really. No personality, no identity, and she seems tired. "You have to sleep young lady, and to make theater !"
- By the way, what is this cute, adorable little wolly hat ? <3
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire