Pages

lundi 10 octobre 2016

The importance of working hard

Today, I would like to talk to you about the importance of working hard to become a Youtuber. As I said in my first article, one could think it is easy, that it's only a question of intuition; that making a video is fast and that you don't have to work that hard... 

Well, it's not true. As I watched Tibo Inshape's and Antoine BM's videos, I realized they work really hard. Tibo Inshape makes 2 videos every week, before it was 3. Just watch this video : are you really under the impression he doesn't work hard ? Could you really say he is lazy and that making a video is easy ? No. What we can realize is simple : he works hard, probably more than 35 hours every week. Of course, his job is great and he loves it, but he is still a hard worker. 



Antoine BM makes 3 videos every week, but during almost one year, he made one video every day, from monday to saturday. Here he explains why :


I think now you realize how motivated and passionate you have to be to succeed on Youtube. I think it is more important than your apparent "talent" or your relations... To become a Youtuber, you have to want it deeply, to be really patient, and above all, to work hard.

You don't have the time ? You have a full-time job that leaves you no time to work ? That, dear readers, is not a good reason, it is just an excuse. I suggest you watch this video, made by Antoine Blanchemaison, who tells us how he wrote one article every day (at the time he just had a blog) during an internship that was "hell" for him. 



You have to be responsible, and replace "I don't have the time", by "I don't take the time". We all loose time when we stay a long time on Facebook or when we spend the night watching the TV... Of course, you have the right to be tired and to do something that doesn't need much energy. Of course. But you have to know it's a choice. And when you are tired, when you just want to do nothing, well, during these moments, you will be able to really know how motivated you are to become a Youtuber. If you sit down with a paper and a pen, or your computer, and begin working on your project instead of resting because you are too "tired", then you'll know you are motivated. 

So stop saying "I don't have the time" because we all can find 30 minutes to work on our project. Just try to find them and stop losing time... if you deeply want it.

Good luck everyone, and good work !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire